Our Nebosh Online certificated course includes a video tutor with supporting PowerPointTM presentations, tutor questions, assignments and simulations. The course syllabus takes approximately 13 days to deliver and a text book is provided for extra reading and guidance. Up to a period of 12 months is recommended for completion. When you have completed the NEBOSH course syllabus and feel confident to sit the NEBOSH exams, we will arrange for you to visit one of our registered centres or a centre local to you.
NEBOSH Certificates are delivered online so candidates never need to leave their workstations when learning. A video tutor will direct you through the course with tutor support questions and assignments that can be completed online and marked by our highly qualified team of markers.
What do I need to enrol on one of your online courses?
- A current/valid external email account
- Access to the Internet, ideally via a broadband connection
- Access to a Word Processor application, PDF Reader and PowerPoint Software
- The RMS NEBOSH Text book
What support and information do I get from your course?
- Access information to enable you to login to our virtual learning environment (active after purchasing the courses and x working days of enrolment - please see our terms and conditions)
- A learning and assessment programme designed to lead you through the unit syllabus
- The support of an online tutor who will monitor your progress, grade your assignments and provide feedback information using a variety of communication techniques such as direct in your dashboard, online email and via phone (on selected units only).
As a part of my online learning, what do I get within each unit?
Learning and assessment programmes (courses) are designed on an element basis and should be worked on in the elements order set out in the programme. Each element consists of a series of learning activities. These may be in the form of:
- overview tutor video
- PowerPoint slides containing bullet point references
- text passages
- documents and leaflets issued by external organisations
- hyperlinks to external web sites
- video snippets
Once I have completed an element do I take an exam?
Each element has an associated assessment; these are completed online and sent directly our tutors for marking and feedback. At the end of each course there is a final exam, you will have a set time to complete the test and submit it for marking. All assessments and exams are in the form of:
- questions linked to progress points in the course
- visual and memory based questions
- written assignments
Online Health & Safety Training provider CH Training has learned that the HSE intends to revise guidance for businesses operating in the Care Sector.
The executive is to receive comments and views on proposed changes to its guidance for care homes, which originally was published in 2001.